Applications will be accepted until December 13, 2019.
Are you interested in learning how to design your end of grant KT plan?
The End of Grant KT course is designed to provide grant writers with the needed tools to write the KT portion of their grant applications. Course attendees will use their own grants to develop an end of grant KT plan.
- Develop an end of grant KT plan
- Develop an approach to help tell the story about your research using media and social media
- Assess impact of research publication and how to use and interpret bibliometrics and altmetrics
Note: this course will not focus on best practices in implementing practice changes, but rather focuses on disseminating research evidence. If you are interested in learning about implementing changes in practice, click here for information on our Practicing Knowledge Translation course
|January 6-March 6, 2020||This is a self-directed course. Participants can access all course materials and resources throughout this time at their own pace.|
- A flexible online course to help you set and meet your individual EoG KT learning goals and effectively develop your EoG KT plan
- Access to asynchronous webinars and resources for two-months. Participants are encouraged to move through course resources at their own pace within the two-month duration of the course
- Opportunities to connect with other professionals doing EoG KT work through online discussion forums