Course: End of grant KT
Area of Focus: End of grant KT plan
Course Length: 2 months
Start Date: Flexible
Apply now to join the course. After your application has been reviewed and you have been registered, you will have access to the course for 2-months. Applications will be reviewed and participants will be registered on a rolling basis.
Are you interested in learning how to design your End of Grant Knowledge Translation plan?
The End of Grant KT course is designed to provide grant writers with the tools needed to write the KT portion of their grant applications. Course attendees will use their own grants to develop an end of grant KT plan.
To help you develop your End of grant Knowledge Translation (EoG KT) plan, the KT Program offers the EoG KT course. This online, self-directed course provides a flexible way for you to learn why and how to develop an effective KT plan for your grant application. Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an end of grant KT plan
- Develop an approach to help tell the story about your research using media and social media
- Assess impact of research publication and how to use and interpret bibliometrics and altmetrics
Note: this course will not focus on best practices in implementing practice changes, but rather focuses on disseminating research evidence. If you are interested in learning about implementing changes in practice, click here for information on our Practicing Knowledge Translation course.
This course is open for participants to enroll in any time. We encourage you to apply before you start working on the KT portion of your grant application so you can use the course resources to support you as you develop this plan. Upon registering in the EoG KT course, you will have access for a duration of 2-months.
EoG KT course highlights:
- A flexible online course to help you set and meet your individual EoG KT learning goals and effectively develop your EoG KT plan
- Access to asynchronous webinars and resources for two-months. Participants are encouraged to move through course resources at their own pace within the two-month duration of the course
- Opportunities to connect with other professionals doing EoG KT work through online discussion forums
Please email Meghan.Storey@UnityHealth.to for current price.
To apply, please fill out the EoG application form
Check out the key speakers on the course brochure available here.