We provide high-level research synthesis and consultation services
Our research team is trained and equipped to carry out large scale projects with emerging synthesis methods. Our synthesis services include:
- For more information about this specific service, visit our Evidence Synthesis Services page.
- Review of and feedback on protocols for knowledge synthesis projects (e.g., systematic reviews, rapid reviews, evidence synthesis)
- High-level consultation (coaching) during the conduct of systematic reviews and other knowledge synthesis projects; peer-review and/or appraisal of completed projects
- Background scan on a topic/disease (e.g., epidemiology, guidelines, risk factors)
- Literature search for recent systematic reviews on a topic
- Literature search for recent articles citing key studies
- Guidance on literature search development: selection of databases, search filters and limits (e.g., year, language)
- For more information about this specific service, visit our Educational Training page.
Please contact us for information on our services.